Monday 19 September 2011

Just a few names, and a summary.

Well, first off, of course there's Ghost from True Capitalist Radio.
Deceased Crab hates Bronies.
Alvin Earthworm, creator of Super Mario Bros. Z

Ok, so I want people to send me any Brony-haters worth mentioning.

I need to get off my ass and do something productive. So if anyone likes this idea, contact me. But for now, this is just an idea in my head.

This blog will focus more on the messier side of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. To know more about the haters, the crazier bronies and all the fights they get into. Things EqD doesn't talk about. And I agree some people don't want to have anything to do with the haters and things that will piss them off. But some of you want to know, and I want to make a 'darker' EqD for you guys.

Also, Film Reel is best pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment